Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Progress - needing more(?)

I'm making better choices now. I had cake on Saturday - we had a birthday party for my parents and brother - all August birthdays. But otherwise, if I'm craving something sweet, I'm drinking. I didn't have seconds on Saturday, though I wanted to. I ate right other than the cake - a grilled chicken sandwich with 1/4 cup of potato salad made with light mayo and no chips.

I'm consistantly moving more. One day last week I ended up at almost 12k steps. Otherwise I've been averaging between 8k and 10k steps.
When I want something sweet or want to overeat, I focus on drinking water. I'm almost back up to 128+ oz/day. The last few days I've been over 100 oz.

I'm back to feeling better instead of feeling like crap from lousy eating choices. All in all, I'm back to losing weight, and that's a good thing.

What healthy choices have you made?

No comments: