Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Day 4

I'm noticing that I'm not as stiff as I was. I'm not 100% better, but I am better.

Tonight I did the same as before including the mountain pose, tree and side bends. I did some extra leg stretches as well. My hip is aching, but I was able to stand up from my desk with no stiffness today. Yay :)

I've been adding veggies into my diet, but need to add more. I've been watching what I eat, but might need to bring the calories from 1460 to 1350. I need to exercise more.  This I know.

On the other hand, I've been doing personal training for 30 min twice a week, and now I'm adding the stretches/yoga. I'm making progress, and have committed to an exercise challenge the month of May. I'm making the changes slowly so they stick around and I can keep the changes permanently.

No comments: