Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, September 5, 2011

Getting my Groove Back

Weigh in on Sunday, 194.6, I had gained 0.6 lbs on Saturday, but I think it was dehydration because I spent 4 hours at Typhoon Lagoon and never really managed to drink enough to make up for being in the sun so long.

This morning, back to 193.  I'm feeling more in control.  I ate a salad and chicken for lunch, 2 egg rolls and a yogurt for dinner (the egg rolls were 190 calories for 2, and full of cabbage).  Breakfast was oatmeal, and I've been focusing on my water again today.  I've had all of the food groups with my banana snack.

Movement was time in the pool with the kids.  Not formal, not walking, but I got out there and carried the 2 year old around the shallower part trying to work with him on his swimming.

No comments: