Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Lesson Learned

Today I learned that I can't expect to do a full day of merchandising/store resets on 2 slices of toast with 1 tbsp of peanut butter, a cup of coffee with 2 tbsp of Coffee Mate, with a lunch of a Lean Cuisine and an apple.  About 4 I just ran out of steam. 

Since my weigh in this morning was at 191.8 (yesterday's was 192), I bought something I knew would bring my blood sugar up quickly, but now I regret the 750 calories.  Of course, that was my dinner too since I didn't get home until 8:30.  Not healthy, but I guess it's done now.

I only ended up with around 90 oz of water, plus the 20 oz of coffee and 20 oz of Diet Pepsi, but I don't like counting caffeinated drinks as part of my fluids.

Tomorrow I'll do better.  If I have to, I'll grab a bowl of fruit that I bought for my daughter's snacks.  My brother doesn't keep much fruit around.  He does have Lean Cuisine meals, that's where I got the one I had for lunch today.  Of course, I worked harder today than I will tomorrow, so I guess it'll all work out.

Until then, I really need to get some sleep.  I worked 12 hours and I'm exhausted.  Laterness & g'nite.

No comments: