Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday

I ended the day at 1245 calories.  A bit over where I wanted to be, but not bad.  I got about 128 oz of water, and 30 minutes of exercise.

Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment with fasting blood work.  It should make things interesting since I'm going to be starving by the time I can eat.  I'm already hungry.  I know I'll live, but I'm not going to be happy about it for a bit lol.

No sugar today either, though it was tempting.  I had pineapple and banana, so I got my fruits, no veggies.  I need to work on that too, but my selections were limited for dinner tonight.  Sweet and Sour chicken, pork and beans, chips.  The chicken was good though.

I'm getting tired, so I'm going to read for about 10 minutes, then go to bed.

Laterness & g'night.

No comments: