Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

June 19, Calorie bank results

I've been aiming for 1200 calories a day, but the last couple of days have been at 1400 calories.  I'm trying to decide on whether I'm going to consider that a success or not.  I think I'm going to wait and see what the scale says on Sunday.  If I lose at 1400 calories, fine.  If not, then I'll need to adjust my plan.

In the meantime, my stomach keeps growling.  It's going to take some getting used to.

I did 2 walks yesterday, but only 1 walk and 1 stroll today (I went to the library, just didn't walk very fast). 

I got 3+ liters of water today, and no soda, which is a big thing for me.  I've found that I can lose or gain 3 lbs in 2 days because of diet sodas.  It's all water weight, but still. 

Otherwise, I'm doing okay.  I'm just exhausted, so I need to get to bed early (or at least earlier than normal).

I've got a bit of writing to do, then I'm headed to bed.

Laterness & g'night.

No comments: