Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, June 1, 2012

June 1

The urge to move has gotten so strong today that it's all I can think about.  I just don't know where to look for a place.  The rental market here in town is horrid.  There are few homes for rent.  There are homes for sale, but our credit isn't good enough to get a loan...

Add in, the doctor's office has decided (again) that my thyroid isn't off enough to be on thyroid medication.  Uhh ??? how the heck can it go back and forth? And of course, since I went in for something else, and she said that the thyroid being off can affect this other thing, then I'm feeling totally frustrated and ready to cry.

Maybe I'm just emotional with wanting my own place.

Calories today about 1400.  Higher than I planned, but I didn't think the lasagna for dinner was as many calories as it was.

Water - over 100 oz.  Exercise, a walk around the block this morning.

So far, so good.  My weight this morning was 204.4, which is lower than it's been in a couple of weeks.

And I can't seem to care.  I know I'm just depressed, and that the Zoloft in the other room will help.  So will spending the day at the library or somewhere else.

Laterness & g'night.

No comments: