Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, June 7, 2012

June 6

It's been a long week.  I'm just glad tomorrow is Friday. 

Food has been high, but still under 2,000 calories most days.  I am starting again tomorrow, keeping my calories under 1500.  I'm sabotaging myself.

Water has been okay, and I've been for a walk every day this week.

Mom was in the hospital on Sunday, and I found out my Marine is moving to another base (hence, I binged on frozen yogurt on Sunday). 

Tonight, I'm tired, so I think I'm going to bed early.  The anti-depressant meds are helping me some, but really will take at least another week before they kick in.

I had about 1700 calories today.  Which has been my average for the last 3 days.

Tomorrow I start over, doing this right.  1500 calories, calculated as often as I can so I don't go over.

Until then, it's time for bed.  Laterness & g'night.

No comments: