Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

July 10, closing

So today we closed on the house. Its going to need a lot of work before we can live in it. I'm so excited and scared at the same time. We so need to get out of the grandparents house. I really do appreciate they let us stay here while we were looking for a place, but I also really do feel we have overstayed our welcome.

Food was still horrid today, but I got a walk in, and I think I got enough water. At least 80 oz. Not the 128 I had been drinking, but its been a crazy day.

My thoughts are still on my Marine in Afghanistan. I miss talking to him, though I'm sure we won't ever be as close as we were.

I need to get some sleep. I spent too much time trying to figure out how to make a slideshow with Photoshop. I used to do it, but that was before I got CS5.

Laterness & g'night.

No comments: