Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, July 9, 2012

July 9, Monday

Today was a total failure on the food front. I didn't even manage a walk. All of the progress I've made has come to a stand-still. I ran out of anti-depressants on Friday, and the panic attacks started back today. Plus all the stuff in the news about attacks in Afghanistan.

In my head, I know I'd know before the news sites if anything happened to my son, but that didn't stop the tears today, and tonight.

And I started TOM today, 3 days early, with horrible cramps. Or maybe I lost count and am actually 4 days late - thatd certainly explain the cramps.

I'm not sleeping well lately on top of everything else, maybe I need a different anti-depressant - or a stronger dose. I'm going to wait until I know its not monthly hormones, but it didn't seem that the meds were working very well, I was still getting panic attacks, just not as bad as they had been.

I guess I'd best get some sleep. I know I need it. Laterness & g'night.

No comments: