Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, July 25, 2011

Home again, Home again

I'm focusing on my food again.  I'm exercising again every day, though I'm starting out small.  My parents have a pool, so I'm going out in the evening and swimming back and forth 4x.  I can barely do that.  I need to do more, but I'm going to have to work my way up there.  I haven't spent any time swimming in 8+ years, and I've almost forgotten how to do much other than just float. 

Meals are planned for the week.  Almost exactly how it was when I was on the Phase 5 meal plan.  That plus exercise should equal more weight loss.  Once I get paid for the writing I've been doing, I'll get myself another digital scale.  Or when I get paid for the 33+ hours of work I put in last week doing store merchandising.  All work on my feet.  I had some very long days, but I'll appreciate it once I get my check.

I'm in the middle of writing for Textbroker, but took a short break while trying to get the duckie boy to sleep.  He's out and I'm going to get a glass of water, then get back to writing.

Make healthy choices for yourself today, even if it's adding just a bit of extra movement and cutting out a second serving.  Laterness

No comments: