Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, July 18, 2011

That's just the way it is

I'm still sad today, but not as bad as I was yesterday. I spent the day working for a merchandising company, and will be working for them the next 2 days. The hourly pay is about what I made at my job in Enid.

Tonight I do at least one article then I crash and crash hard. I'm exhausted. My legs and feet hurt.

Food has been on plan, or somewhat.

Breakfast was a burrito made with a soft taco size tortilla, 2 eggs and about 2 tbsp shredded cheese, and a banana. My coffee had coffee-mate and sweetener.

Lunch was baby carrots, a cucumber sandwich and an apple.

I've had only about 65 oz of water, so I'll need to drink more when I get home/to my parents. At least its still early.

I may need to swim tonight, we'll see if there's time. I'll have more time tomorrow, but not so much on Wednesday. On the other hand, I did a lot of moving today, I just didn't break a sweat. All in all a good day for my first day back at 1200 calories

No comments: