Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, May 31, 2012

May 31, Time flies

It doesn't seem possible that it's already June tomorrow.  I don't know where the time goes.  Of course, today at work just dragged...

Food was about 1300 calories (I think 1315). Water was at 3 liters.  Exercise - all I got was a 12 minute walk.

Overall, it was a good day, except I was wanting us to be in our own place more than I could put in words, and that's going some for me.  We've done some looking, and there's really still not many choices.  Unfortunately, we can only rent until I can get our credit fixed some, and the only rentals are out of our price range.  Blah.  Everything else has worked out, so this should too.  It's just discouraging while I'm in the middle of it.

It's past my bedtime, so I'm going to close this for now.  Tomorrow is another day.  Laterness & g'night.

No comments: