Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, January 16, 2017

January 16, 2017

I hate measuring and counting calories.  It's so frustrating.  Especially when my weight isn't moving.  On the other hand, I've been counting anyway.  I've finished for the day and am at 1250 calories.  I've drank over 64 oz. of decaf green tea (I just dump the tea bags into my gallon of water).

I was up at 5:30 this morning and went to the gym.  I'm dragging now, but I did it.  I was trying to figure out how early I need to get up if I'm going to the gym every morning.  This morning was only 20 minutes on the bike, but I did it.

In the future, I need to get up at 4:30.  I'm so not looking forward to that.  The goal is to get back to where I was this summer when I went every week day from the 2nd week of June until the kids went back to school on August 11.

Too much sitting is making me sleepy again.  

No comments: