Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, January 5, 2017

January 5, 2017

I didn't post last night, but I still did the measuring. I got more steps yesterday than Tuesday, but my goal today is 5,000. Once I do that consistently then I'll aim for 7500, then 10,000.

I went over by 70 calories yesterday. I got home with my nerves so shattered it almost felt like a panic attack. I had a day where everyone wanted something from me, and it was just too much. Thank God, today the girl I was covering for is back today and I will only have my work to worry about, not hers too. That's what my problem was, too much to do, not enough time. Then I beat myself up over it. Blah.

Today I'm going to try to walk on the treadmill at lunch and see if that helps. I got crap for sleep so need to go to bed early, I just couldn't relax last night and was still awake when hubby got home just after midnight. That makes 6 am seem way too early.

No comments: