Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

January 3, 2017

It seems kinda cliche to start my meal plan over in January, but that's how I'm doing it this year. I have a digital scale on order, and meals planned for the week.

I'm not going to be following the same meal plan I did in 2011. Instead I am going to be coming up with my own. I will be focusing on vegetables and fruits. I will be eating whole grains. I will be eating lean meat. But I want to be able to eat pizza with the kids. I want to be able to eat out without trying to figure out what matches the meal plan.

Breakfast this morning was oatmeal with 1 tablespoon of maple syrup and 1 tablespoon of peanut butter. I also had a 30 oz hot tea with 1 tablespoon of honey and 1/2 cup milk.

My lunch is packed and I have a plan for water. I will work to get my steps in today with the Fitbit reminders.

No comments: