Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, November 4, 2011

Blogger

I've decided I can't stand the new blogger dashboard.  It's really confusing and not nearly as clean cut as the previous one.  But, now I don't see a message where I can change it back...

Sorry about the previous post, I hit send when I was writing notes for my writing.

Not feeling well tonight, I'm sick anyway.

Add in that I feel in the way.  And now Justin is talking about me moving back to OK.  After we spent so much money on moving here, and he hasn't even gotten here yet.  And I'm more tempted than I want to admit because my stepdad is making it seem like I'm in the way.  I a leather couch and love seat stacked in the garage.  And I have a dining table and chairs.  He decided that the chairs were in the way and threw them up on top of the couch/love seat.

And anything of ours needs to be in the room I share with the kids, nevermind that it's got 3 people living in it, it's not supposed to be in the main living area.  Not that he can see it, but if he finds anything it gets thrown on my bed.

Plus, I'm barely getting any hours for Michael's, partially because my sister is busy every weekend her partner is off work.  Otherwise, I'd be getting about 12 hours a week.  I need more than that.

I worked this week for a temp agency, but I'm supposed to input my hours online, and it's saying my email address - which should be my login - isn't valid.  Yea, there's 5 more hours I need to get paid for.

I'm sick and depressed and can't even bring myself to start gaming as an outlet because I have too much else to do.  So I sit and cry.

Speaking of which, I need to write.  Something other than general griping and whining.

No comments: