Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday, Nov 11

After a long week, I'm so glad to see Friday. I watched what I ate last night, and woke up hungry. Score one for me. On the other hand I ate too much for lunch, so I need to focus on that today. Portions are a problem when you don't bring your own food, and are only around microwave meals. I think I'll keep a salad and a bowl of fruit out and start with that... The rest need to go to the vending machines.

Actually that sounds like a good lunch, a chicken Ceasar salad and a bowl of pineapple and grapes.

Otherwise its a blah day, and I'd rather be home... But I'll get through it. Tomorrow I work at Michael's and Sunday is a birthday party for a grand-neice. Its my littlest's birthday, but I can't afford a big party, so we're doing pizza, cake and ice cream I think on Monday. At least pizza... I won't have bought him a gift, but my sister and mother will, so its all good. Now if I could only get daddy here.. Soon I hope. He's working a lot of hours right now, so we should have the money soon.

I guess I'll close this for now. I really need to journal...

No comments: