Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Mumble, Mumble

So Blogger keeps crashing my Blackberry, so I can't post to my NaNoWriMo blog. I want to start my short story, so I'll have to figure something out. I just wish I could afford a newer phone. But then again I can't really afford much right now. I'm about $10 short on my cell bill still. So I need to do about $35 of writing for TB this week. I've been averaging $30 so I'll get there fairly easily. I do need to increase my writing income though, $50 average would be better.

I need to do some thinking about stuff. I'm not overthinking, its just that I need to evaluate the best way to get income since I'm having issues getting a job. At least another $200 a week would be ideal. More is always better. I've got my freelance resume done and at least one sample. I can rewrite another for a 2nd sample. I'll have to look for a 3rd.

My website needs finished and I need to rewrite the copy. I can do that a little at a time.

My weight is right at 189 even this morning. I'm not doing it all right every day, so I'm confused. I'm not complaining, but .... I know I could do a lot better. I am limited by what my mother buys for food, and a bit limited by what she makes for dinner. Her dinner is determined by what my nephew will eat... Its not what she should be eating for her high cholesterol.

But that's her choice. I need to focus on doing the best I can for myself.

No comments: