Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Decisions Determine Destiny

I just read something that attributes this to someone named Frederick Speakman, but it's so true.

My decision to change my eating pattern back to what I was doing that worked will determine my destiny in my weight loss.

My decision to focus on getting my website up and running with writing samples will determine my writing destiny - and how easy it'll be for me to apply for writing jobs.

My decision to put on sneakers later and go for a walk will determine whether I get the exercise I should be getting today.

My decision to work on Thanksgiving will determine whether I get to eat Thanksgiving dinner with my family - looks like I probably won't get much time with them - if at all.  Plus, it's going to be a very long day leaving the house at 6:30 am for one job and not getting home from the 2nd until after 10:30 pm.  I'm so not looking forward to that!

My decision to move to Florida has done all sorts of things for my destiny as well.  I haven't figured those out yet, but I'll get there.

water is on track
food isn't great... need to start back to that...
exercise will happen after I finish this writing assignment, unless it's time to get the kids.  Then I'll figure out how to go for a walk later.  I'll be walking to get the kids, but want to get more than that.

No comments: