Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Focus Makes Me Fabulous

I'm having a focus problem today.  I need to get at least 2 more articles done today, but I don't seem to want to pay attention to what I'm supposed to be doing.  So I figured I'd come here and blah blah blah a minute and see if that helps get everything out of my head.

I've got a bunch of articles outstanding on Textbroker, and I want to get 2 more done.  I'm giving myself tomorrow off if I can get them done today.  Well tomorrow off from trying to write for Textbroker.  Of course, I need to really focus on more writing, but I think I'll finish with my http://www.seocopywritingdesign.com website and get at least one blog post up on that.  I've got the post mostly written, I just need to fix a few things and then polish it off.  Sounds fun, huh?

I also need to get my web writing resume finished and put in a few applications.  I think if I can focus this afternoon I can do that easily tonight.  I want a nap still, but hey we can't have everything we want, otherwise I'd be living on my own already so I could totally control my eating.  Right now, I feel guilty and am going along with whatever mom suggests.  She's not big into eating the chicken every day even though she says she is.

My weight, it was 189.  I don't think I got enough water though, since it was 192 this morning and I know I haven't been eating THAT badly.  It's all good, as long as it's going down overall. 

Anyway, I can't seem to stop yawning, so I'm gonna try to get at least one article done, then maybe a nap before the other one and the research I need to do for my website.

No comments: