Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, November 18, 2011

That Deep Dark Hole

Well, I started this post last night thinking about a few things I was going through 20 years ago that I needed to get aired out so I could finally put everything behind me.

Then things got worse today.  I've fallen into a deep dark hole.

I have to move back to Oklahoma, there's no 2 ways about it.

Why is a long story.  Whether I'll see my family again before my nephew is 18 is a question.  I couldn't make it for my grandfather's wake, my uncle's funeral, my grandmother's funeral.... now I don't know if I'll ever see my family again.

Guess that's just how life is going to go for me.  From one sucky situation to another.

Please excuse me while I go cry some more.  I can't even get my makeup on to go to Michael's.  I'm going to have to stop crying so I can get it on.  I have to put on a mask and pretend everything is okay.

No comments: