Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Saturday, February 11

Good bye to Whitney Houston.  She may not have been much in the public eye lately, but her voice was something else.  R.I.P.

Figures, she died on an ex's 40th birthday.  LOL. 

I suspect my weight is going to be up tomorrow, and I have no one to blame but myself.  I've been wallowing in the stress instead of dealing with it in a smart way.  I've been eating things I shouldn't.  I haven't been exercising.  I haven't gotten enough water.  I'm feeling like crap, and there's a reason for it.

That said, it's all my fault.  No one else's.  I've seen people who use the excuse that their spouse is to blame.  Nope.  My husband isn't the one who pushed the food into my mouth.  Did he buy it if I asked, yes.  It's not his job to control my eating, it's mine.

That said, my goal is to buy a bit of food this weekend for the week at work.  I can get myself something for breakfasts.  I can get veggies to add to my lunches.  I will be getting gum to control my cravings.  I will be getting a gallon pitcher to put at my desk to be sure I drink enough water.  I will also be looking at exercise clothing somewhere so I can go down and workout on the treadmill.  We aren't supposed to wear jeans any more, and I can't really work out in dress slacks and heels. 

I'm thinking spray butter and bagel thins for breakfast.  A bit of peanut butter would give me some protein.  I'll have to check the calories, though if I can keep the amount of peanut butter down, it'd keep it around 200 calories for breakfast.  The spray butter would work well with steamed veggies for lunch too.  I'll be bringing sandwiches from home, but will need something else.  Maybe yogurt and bananas as well for a snack. 

I think that's what I'll do for the first week.  After that, I'll mix it up.  I'll get a different fruit for the morning snack, a different yogurt.  Maybe something different for breakfast.  I can't plan dinner, but I can keep that light.  And exercise at least 3 days this week.  Preferably at least 4.

Gotta get some sleep before I get lectured about needing to go to bed.  I keep reminding myself I'm lucky we have a place to live.

No comments: