Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunday, February 5

It's been a long week.  I forgot how much that job takes out of me.  I started remembering a lot of things once I got started though.

Then, a friend & coworker of mine quit on Friday.  She had just had enough, and walked out.

I got offered her job, but put off answering until tomorrow because I was hoping it'd blow over.  She messaged me on Facebook this weekend, asking me to get her personal items and bring them to her or set up a time to meet her.  So it doesn't sound like she's going to go back.  I guess this means I have my old job back.

I have mixed feelings about it, but she's a big girl and can make her own decisions. 

Last week, my weight was up.  I think part of it was because I was blocked up.

This week, I'm down 2.6 lbs from last week, almost as low as my lowest the week before.  It's all good.  I'm doing better at watching what I eat, and I bought a bunch of food for my lunches since I'm generally stuck with what the husband's grandparents have in the house, and I'm not at all happy with those choices.

Anyway, spent much of the last hour going over a copywriting course I took since I found some major gaps in my knowledge of copywriting terms.  So now, I'm going to get some sleep.

Pray for me/wish me luck for tomorrow.  I go in and tell them I'll take the job.  At least it'll end up making more than I was before, and there are some changes that happened that will make it a bit easier to deal with.  Like the manager finally reached a point where she couldn't please the person above her, so she tried to quit.  She's still in the department, but no longer the manager. 

Laterness & g'night.

No comments: