Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thursday, February 16

I've been told I think too much, and maybe I do.  Sometimes I think I don't think enough.  You may wonder why I say such a thing.  I realized today that I don't think enough about how my actions look to those around me.  I want to be an example of a good Christian.  I want to be someone that people say good things about.  And they do, sometimes.  Other times, I find out something that I wish I didn't know...

I've been trying to save emails from the person who quit at work.  But since she had so many emails, I was trying to delete the personal ones before I saved them all to disk.  I'm already on the 3rd CD, and I'm only about 2/3 of the way done.  So... though I wasn't trying to snoop, I ended up doing so to be sure that I got anything that might get someone else in trouble.

The person who quit... I considered her one of my closest friends.  Only, I found when deleting her personal emails that she didn't really think the same of me.  Or maybe it was just that she didn't like things I did.  She saw them in a different light than I did. 

It bothers me, but I'm not mad, just... sad.  I'm trying to figure out if it's something that I feel I need to change.  If I do, I'll change.  If not, well... I don't have any fewer friends than I did before I found all this out. 

One thing I do need to consider, she said I am/was lazy. I see parts of what she was talking about.  That and my attitude sometimes toward work.  It's something that I'm going to work on (pun not intended). 

Anyway, food was good today.  Lunch was a turkey sandwich with steamed carrots and spray butter.  Snack was a banana.  Water was almost a gallon, and breakfast was what I had planned as well.  Other than being sad, and not getting my walk in this afternoon like I had planned, all went well.

Laterness & g'night.

No comments: