Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday, February 19

I think I'm going to change my weigh-ins to Monday morning.  It seems that's the day that goes more smoothly for me while we're living with hubby's grandparents.  Especially since we're doing a paper route again.

Food today wasn't too bad.  I have the same plan in place as last week... at least until my freezer-burned carrots are gone.  I gotta remember not to buy them at that particular grocery store next time. 

I've got my exercise clothes at work, and don't have an excuse as to why I don't go downstairs.

It's about 10 pm, and I'm seriously thinking it's bed time.  Not because I'm very tired, but just because.  Maybe I'll try to read a bit first, possibly upload some pictures to Snapfish and order them from Walgreens to give to my Marine when I see him on Friday.

I think that's all of my post for tonight.  I'm not depressed, just not much to say.  I so need to get back to writing, but I'm still taking that copywriting course.

Laterness & g'night.

No comments: