Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, March 23, 2012

March 22, Thursday

So after a night's sleep, I figured out my problem. I just need to come up with a solution - how do you change being socially awkward? I think it even comes across in my blog as much as it does in real life.

I'm tired again, but otherwise just taking things one step at a time. I'm already more than half done my water for the day. I took extra vitamin D since strep is going around the office and I don't have money for the doctor. But I'm also taking a probiotic to help my stomach. After 2 years, I'm feeling a bit better - this is supposed to help me stay regular too, a problem now that I'm not on my thyroid medication.

The above was written on Wednesday, I had to bring the boy to the hospital - he had croup. Then last night I was still too tired to think much, so I forgot to send it. I'll post more later.

No comments: