Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tuesday, March 13

Another day where I drank almost enough water (I had about 8 oz left of the 3 liter bottle I've been filling), but that plus the other fluids puts me over 128 oz.

Food was good.  I had part of an awesome lasagna for lunch.  It was made with whole grain noodles, plus lots of veggies, eggplant, squash, black olives, and only a bit of ground turkey.  Someone at work made it for herself, and her husband, but her husband is out of town for the week and she has so much of it she's sick of it.  I've got enough for at least one more day.

I even went for a walk this morning. 

My mind is going circles about my Marine, but I'll get through it.  One step at a time.

It's also been rough at home right now.  His grandparents are growing tired of the company I think, and constantly criticizing everything we do.  Hubby went to go get gas, and I heard a comment about how he's wasting gas running here and there.  Only the closest place to get gas when he's delivering papers is on the other side of town.  It's better to do it now. 

One step at a time there too.  I can only do this with grace.  That's all anyone can do it with, God's grace.

I guess I'm going to watch a movie, then go to bed.  Laterness & g'night.

No comments: