Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday, March 5

I didn't mean to disappear.  First I got sick and kept falling asleep on the couch when I was trying to post.  Then I went to FL to see my Marine, and had to deal with the mixture of emotions that brought up.  Then I came back, and still kept falling asleep at the keyboard.  It's been a long 2 weeks.

I had a job interview in January/February, and thought I did well in the interview, but they hired someone else. Except the other person quit after a very short time, and I was called back for another 'interview.' Where I didn't really interview, just refresh my memory on things, and their memories on things.  I then filled out a paper for a background check.  If I pass that, I'll get a job offer.

Plus, I've been offered my old job back.  I found out last week that my boss doesn't have the final say over who gets hired.  This is the same boss that I was getting frustrated with before I left Enid.  So I may or may not get offered that job.

From no full time job offers for 7 months to 2 possible pending offers.  If I had any doubt that I needed to come back to Enid, I guess that clears those doubts.  I just wish I could see my family more often.  I miss them, though not as much as I did last June.

Now if only we could find a place to live that wasn't with family... That'll be next on my prayer list.

In the meantime... with all the stress of the last 2 weeks, I did the wrong thing.  I was binge eating, and my weight showed it.  I went back up to 200 lbs.  BUT I brought myself back under control last week.  I was too weak to exercise for more than 13 minutes, BUT I watched what I ate.  My weight went from 200.0 to 198.0 Lbs.  That's heading back in the right direction.

I'm going to focus on keeping up with it over the next couple of weeks, and see if I can at least get back down to the 190 I saw when I was in FL.

I'm tired and should get some sleep.  Laterness & g'night.

No comments: