Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, March 29, 2012

March 29, Thursday

It's been a long week. The Marine messaged me this week and said he was going to be away for a few days, which means he's out on patrol somewhere in Afghanistan.

Then hubby's cousin, who joined the Army last Spring/Summer got out of the Army.  Apparently the Army is downsizing.  That'll be great for our economy.  I'm sure he'll just go back and live with his parents.

We checked out a new place near work today.  They offer Herbalife shakes.  Their lunch special is a meal replacement shake and an energy tea for $6.

We're hoping to get into a house soon, but with the state of our credit, I'm not sure we'll be able to get approved for the loan.  So now all I can do is pray that we can find someone that'll work with us. 

I need to get into my own place so I can get back to eating regular food.  My weight is creeping back down finally, but geesh, I miss my fruits and veggies.  I've been craving a strawberry smoothie.

Was falling asleep on the couch earlier, so I'm going to close this.

Laterness & g'night.

No comments: