Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Saturday, January 28

I'm really supposed to be writing, but figured I'd post a quick update.  I've figured a few things out the last couple of days...

I've been getting dizzy a lot lately when I stand up, no matter how slowly I stand up.  I finally took my blood pressure at Walmart.  I know it's not entirely accurate, but each time I've taken it in the last few days, it's been ~95/65.  I know I tend to have low blood pressure, this just proves it.  The problem is, I don't have any money for the doctor.  I'm wondering if it's related to being off my (low) dose of the thyroid meds.  I know I'm having problems with regularity, which I tend to have no matter how much water I drink and fiber I eat, and that gets better on the thyroid meds too.

Anyway, I need to get this written because I have a huge assignment to work on for a job application.

Laterness & g'night.

No comments: