Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday, January 16

Weigh in yesterday has me down about 0.5 lb since last week.  I knew I needed to try harder, and this just proves it.  On the other hand, TOM is coming soon too, and I know I'm retaining water.  It'll work out.  My goal is 13 lbs by the end of march, and I'm down a total of 3 since the beginning of the year. 

I've also added my BMI to my weight bar at the top.

Today's exercise was running around the circle driveway about 10 times.  Not a big driveway, but that was close to a mile, and at least one time around I ran instead of walking.

There's a lot going on right now, and I'm having trouble processing everything.  I've now got ideas for 2 fiction books rolling around in my head, and I'm still trying to figure out what to do to look for a job.  I'm tempted to go to Kickstarter, but don't know what to offer as a prize for those who support me.  I'm thinking about entering a writing contest, but I have 2 weeks to write the first 3 chapters.  In the meantime, I have 2 hours to write an article about Grooveshark.

No comments: