Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday, January 22

So the scale went down more this week.  I'm not feeling like I did well enough, but I'll take the almost 2 lbs I'm down.

I'm borderline depressed tonight, just a lot of little things going on. 

Someone at church died this week of a massive stroke.  She was 57 and raising 2 of her grandchildren.

The pastor's mother in law at the church I went to in FL is having problems.  She had a bypass done last week.  Tonight, the pastor's wife got a call that her mom's heartbeat is irregular, and she needs to see a cardiologist tomorrow.

If you pray, I know both families would really appreciate it.

I'm not feeling well tonight, I'm nauseous.  As soon as I can get my article rewritten, I'll go to bed and see if sleep helps.  I took a nap this afternoon, but it just left me feeling tired.

Anyway, that's it for tonight.  Laterness & g'night.

1 comment:

E. Jane said...

So sorry to read of your concerns and the poor health of others. I hope everything resolves soon.