Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wednesday, January 25

My world is upside down.  My life is going to suck for awhile, but I guess that's just my life.  I got a call from my old boss today asking if they've hired me for the other job yet.  Obviously I said no, since I haven't heard from anyone.  She asked me to come in for 6 - 8 weeks to help while someone is on medical leave. 

So, Monday I start back to my old job.  I'm so NOT looking forward to it, but I need a job.  I know I'm going to make about $3 less an hour than I did when I was working there because they're going to hire me through a temp agency.  What fun.

My 2nd day of morning devotionals, and another mixed day.  I got a lecture from the grandmother about working and how I need a job, and I ended up in tears.  I guess I just need to let it all slide right now.  She says she's worried that once the house up the street is available, we won't be able to afford it and they 'can't do everything.'  She doesn't understand that if it's not God's plan for us, it won't happen.  I'm doing everything I can and leaving the rest to Him.

So far this week, I haven't missed a day walking at the mall.  I've been watching what I eat the best I can and just trying to get through it all.  Water is better today.

I may be back later today.  If not, laterness & g'night.

No comments: