Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thursday, January 5

Things I learned tonight: I can't stay on Facebook and watch the streaming feed on the right side.  My cousin is getting into a lot of debates lately, about abortion, Rick Santorum, Ron Paul, the election and a lot of other controversial topics.

I have mixed feelings about his comments.  On the one hand - I disagree with a good portion.  On the other - I agree with some of them, but feel he could have put it in a less confrontational way.  I refuse to get in the fighting matches, and just pray that all involved find wisdom and discernment.

Today, the husband and I took the boy to the mall for a walk.  We got about 2x around today, which is a bit over a mile - one time around is 0.6 miles. 

I did better with water today as well.

Food, I tried to limit portions, and think I did well, but am looking at reducing my amounts even further as time goes on to be sure that I'm doing it right.  We're looking at a house that will come on the market sometime this spring - if I can get a job and we can come up with the money to buy it.  Until then, we're still living with his grandparents. 

For the fast with church, I think I'm going to try to fast meat at least a few days.  The intention will be there at any rate.

I am still working at coming back regularly.  There's progress at least, 3x so far this week.  LOL

Laterness & g'night.

No comments: