Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturday, January 21

Still putting one foot in front of  the other.  I'm trying to focus on my water this week since I did get exercise in - even though I was cramping so badly yesterday that it hurt to walk.  Wednesday my hip hurt from sleeping on the beds we have here.  It's just been a crappy week, but I exercised anyway.

Food has been light, even though the grandfather just harps on me about what I'm eating.  Geesh, if I choose to skip the gravy, let me be already.  I go easy on the meat, and he assumes it's because I don't like what's for dinner.  It's a fine line I'm trying to walk, that's for sure.  I'm doing well, though or at least I think I am.

I need to get some writing done.  We're pretty desperate for money right now, and Justin's hours have been cut - of course, let's just see how rough we can have things.  I'm getting so discouraged.  We have less than $50 to get us through until payday on Friday, and his check won't cover everything we need to pay and still get us through until the next paycheck.

No comments: