Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, October 3, 2011

Metamorphasis

For some reason, when thinking about using this as a blog title, the book by that name came to mind... I believe the original title is in French, since I was thinking the French 'Metamorphose'... But it may be German since the only author I can think of is Franz Kafka, who I believe is German, so now I'm going to have to look the book up tonight lol.

Princess said something on her blog about the butterfly and how its a symbol of rebirth - metamorphasis or change. That's my plan as well for the next 3 months. A metamorphasis. I want to rise from the ashes like a phoenix (tho not Fawkes).

Thinking about it now, I see the irony in JK Rowling naming a phoenix after a UK public figure - Guy Fawkes day, anyone? And burning bundles of sticks - once called faggots - now that word has a negative connotation.

My plan is to be transformed. To be different by Christmas. To become more myself. I'm finding myself more now that I'm not so stressed and unhappy. I forgot so much...

The depression that's been part of me for so long is gone. I'm sad that Justin is still in OK, but his grandparents need him - even if they sau they don't. I'm frustrated that money is so tight, but I'm working on that.

I even might have found a Tae Kwon Do school to go to. The pastor at my parents' church and his youngest son go there. Its inexpensive, which is good for now, and its Christian, so I don't have to worry that my daughter will be taught something other than what I believe. She's 2 years younger than my Marine was when I first started bringing him there for the discipline.

No comments: