Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday, October 17

Stress...

The running joke is that stressed is desserts spelled backwards.  There's another point that I need to remember.

When I'm at my brother's warehouse and I'm overtired, my self-control is nil.  The week I decided I was fasting sweets, I stayed away from them.  Today... not so much.  I'll be walking to the daycare, which at least will get some movement in.  I'm at home the next couple of days, which means I can focus on eating right. 

I'll do what I can to make up for the crap today.  After that, well if I can manage to get a SNAP card, I'll buy a few groceries I need for my meal plan.  Mom can use the rest for foods for everyone, but we have no chicken.  The only bread we have is 130 calories a slice.  Dinner is leftovers, but I think I'm going to have cucumbers with a bit of dressing.  Maybe a light meal would be a good idea.  Oh yea, then I have to get busy writing so I can afford to pay my cell phone bill.  That's why I'm stressing, though don't ask me how crap food is going to help me pay my bill. 

No comments: