Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wednesday, October 12

Total calories today: 1468, but I got my gallon of water, and I walked the kids to the bus stop/daycare twice.  Well I walked there and back twice, once to drop off and once to pick up.  I carried the almost 3 year old most of the way.  Otherwise, I spent the day writing.

I got some of the stuff accomplished today that I needed to do.  I just need to get the last 4 - 50 word articles done before bed.  Tomorrow will be at least one more article, but I also need to mow the lawn and start on my daughter's dress that I'm sewing. 

I guess my post tonight is short.  I had something I was going to say, but it's escaping me now, so I guess I'll write it later.  I do need to weigh myself tomorrow to track how I'm doing.  My weight has fluctuated within a pound, since it's jumping around I know it's water weight, but it's not easy seeing how the scale is moving.

No comments: