Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

October 25, Wednesday

The last couple of days, my littlest has been sick.  He's been running a fever, he's been clingy.  We're still not covered by Medicaid because they're saying that I didn't send all the information.  Mom paid for me to bring him to Urgent Care, where they said he had a mild ear infection.

Ugh, I had a whole post written and lost it because Mom's internet went out momentarily.

I'm getting so discouraged.  I can't seem to get a job, I can't get Medicaid (or other insurance) for my kids, I am short on money and missing my husband.  How do I know whether this is what I'm supposed to have done if I can't get anything to work right? 

My weight, 190.6 lbs.  It's not changing.  I guess it's good it's not going up since my commitment hasn't been high enough lately, but it's also TOM and I'm a touch sick.

I'm discouraged in everything.  I just want to cry.

I guess I'd better get back to the article I'm writing.  750 more words and I'll then work on my website and copywriting resume.  Maybe I'll have better luck if I can get those done.

No comments: