Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, October 2, 2011

One of Those Days

So, I forgot to weigh this morning.  It's all good.  It's been a difficult weekend with my 2 year old.  The kids at the daycare have been sick with a cough, and he's got it too.  So he's cranky.  In the mornings, I'm having to make his food and 'share' it with him.  So I ate a bit already and won't weigh after eating because it's just not going to be accurate compared to weighing on an empty stomach.

On the other hand, last week my weight was down.  Only 3.5 lbs for September, but I'm okay with it.  It's still going in the right direction, even if it's slow.  I think at this point, that makes it less than 15 minutes to get to being merely overweight instead of obese.

I've got a job interview tomorrow for Michael's.  Since I'm crafty, I'm looking forward to it.  I don't know what I'll be doing, but anything more than working for my brother will help.  I need the income.  I would love to be able to keep helping my brother too, but we'll see what happens.

I'm going to go make myself some oatmeal, because that's what I'm wanting.  I need to come up with a plan for breakfasts for the rest of the week.  I don't have much time on Monday, Thursday and Friday, and need to find something quick.  Maybe I should look for Dawn's (bbubblyb's)  protein bar recipe... but I'd have to buy the ingredients myself and I only have about $20 to get through until my next paycheck in 2 weeks after I pay daycare expenses and tithe... I hate when money is this tight... I only earn about $90 more than I pay in daycare expenses, Justin needed some of the money to get him through the week, and I had to buy big boy underwear for the 2 year old...

No comments: