Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Yesterday

After doing pretty well this week, I went off the deep end both figuratively and literally yesterday.  I worked the day for my brother in his warehouse, around all the junk food he sells in the vending machines.  And all I could think of doing is eating.

Why would I do this to myself you might ask?

I'm stressing over money.  The 2nd job I got.. yea, not so much.  I worked for 4 hours on Tuesday.  The next time I work is Saturday Oct 29th.  My sister was going to watch the kids, but she's out of town next weekend for her anniversary, so I have no sitter.  Therefore, I can't work.

When we finally get Justin on the road, it's going to cost at least $300 for him to get here.  He needs another $200 to register his car, and possibly another $100 to fix the dash so he can tell how fast he's going.  His speedometer doesn't work.  I need to do enough writing to pay our $115 phone bill, which means making another $75 or thereabouts in the next 2 weeks.

I'm not getting along very well with my stepdad.  There are just a few things he does that drive me crazy.  It wasn't so bad when he still had his sight, but now he's crankier than ever.  He had me in tears this morning with his attitude.

Yesterday, I went to make a peanut butter sandwich for the boy, and there was mayonnaise in the peanut butter jar.  Ick.  But my stepdad wouldn't admit that he got it there, instead he insisted the knife he used for peanut butter was clean.  Frequently, I can make something for the kids, and unless I say out loud it's for the kids, it's gone, eaten.  Like there's not enough food in the house.

There might not be the food I'm used to, but there is food in the house.

I guess I should work on my next writing assignment.  I have to do a bunch of research for it.  Maybe I should cancel and take a different one instead, one that takes less research because I know the subject.

No comments: