Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday, Oct 10

Today was a friend's anniversary date, but he died in 2006. I can't remember what his wife's birthday is, but its also this month. I need to remember to wish her happy birthday on Facebook. I miss him a lot. He and I were close.

My weight hasn't budged since my weigh in 2 weeks ago. I'm eating enough to maintain, but not lose or gain. I need to change that. I know I didn't get enough water yesterday or Saturday either, so that probably didn't help. Today my focus is on my water intake and movement. The food needs to be less. I'm going to be sure to eat less too. I wonder if I can get a salad from my mother... She has a lot of them that haven't sold.

Salad and a tuna sandwich sound like a decent choice for lunch if I can get them. Otherwise, I'm not sure. We have Lean Cuisines but I'm not crazy about the chicken chow mein that is all he has right now.

No comments: