Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday, Oct 10

So tomorrow I start my 2nd job. I'm grateful I got another job so I'm working more than 20 hrs/week, but I'm worried about providing for my family. I'm feeling like I need to make more than Justin because I have the higher earning potential.

Then again, this job will give me the breathing room to start making a living from writing. Its retail, and busier for the holidays. I'll also be able to work toward making more. I'm not sure I'll get many hours after the first of the year.

I need the money right now, so this job is heaven sent.

My credit score is going up, though I need to get it up higher. All of the money I get after expenses will go to saving for first month/security deposit on a place for us.

I'm trying not to eat over this. My mother and sister think I should ask for help with daycare now that I'm over 20 hours on my off weeks. I just don't see a way to do it until the job is a bit more settled. I'm more interested in getting Medicaid set up for my kids - at least until the writing takes off.

I need to set up my NaNoWriMo blog. Its empty right now, so I'll set it up for updates via MMS like this one is.

Then I can spend some of my car riding time writing instead of just reading email. I'll start one story, then start a new one when I participate in NaNoWriMo. I want to do that this year.

No comments: