Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, May 12, 2012

May 11, Who are we really fighting?

Tonight I've been reading more of Sean's (Anderson)  book.  I know there's a lot for me to learn.  I had to stop at the part where he starts talking about rewinding the internal tape.  That internal voice has been hounding me for so long...

Anyway, food wasn't awesome today, but it wasn't as bad as it has been.  We went out to Golden Corral, I had 1 plate and a salad, starting out with the salad, then 1 chicken leg quarter, 6 baby carrots, and about 1/2 cup of sweet potato casserole.  I topped it off with a roll, 2 chocolate covered strawberries and 2 chocolate covered marshmallows.  Not awful, though really more than I should have eaten, but I didn't pig out at the dessert table. 

Walking didn't really happen today.  I'm going to have to work that in tomorrow.

And Monday, I start as a permanent employee at the place I've been working.  I have such mixed feelings, but am going to focus on being grateful I have a job. 

I'm exhausted, and it's 11 pm.  Laterness & g'night.

No comments: