Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, May 20, 2012

May 20, Looking back

Yesterday I spent some time looking back, and it's detrimental to my mental health.  Life is what we make it, and looking back at my time with someone other than my husband will do nothing more than make me miserable in my marriage.  There are enough outside factors that can do that for me, so today I choose to appreciate what I have.  A husband who will go short on sleep to go visit old friends with me.  One who loves me and will make me breakfast... except when he doesn't wake up because he's been going short on sleep helping other family members. 

He loves me, and I choose to love him rather than look for something different.

Today food wasn't that good.  Exercise was non-existent.  Water was good.  One out of three needs work.

Tomorrow, food is planned.  Water will be easy, and exercise is planned, though I'll need to bring shoes to work.

Weigh in today, down about 3 lbs from last week.  Unless I updated my ticker last week, I don't have an exact amount because for some reason my scales said I gained 157 lbs.  My daughter loves stepping on it and setting her weight to whichever one she manages to tap.  Sometimes it's mine, sometimes it's hubby's. 

Bedtime. Laterness & g'night.

No comments: