Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

No more fighting

I finally finished 'Transformation Road' by Sean Anderson.  I had to stop for awhile because it hit way too close to home.  But the question is, why do I treat food as the enemy when the real enemy is myself.  I'm beating myself up, I'm thinking that I don't deserve to lose weight, that I deserve to be fat.

I'm the one who is making the choice to eat too much, and too much of the wrong type of food.

Today, I was at about 1700 calories.  That's too many, but that was a bad decision that I won't do again.

My aim is going to be to eat 300 calories for breakfast and 400 for lunch.  I can have an afternoon snack, but not a Luna Bar or a Kashi Bar unless both of my meals were below my calorie goal.  If this means I end a day at 1200 calories, that's fine.  I shouldn't be ending any day over 1500 calories if I do this. 

Tomorrow breakfast will be 1 egg, 1 slice of toast with butter and a banana.  That's about 270 calories give or take because I haven't looked at the bread.  Lunch will be a stuffed chicken breast, boiled potato and broccoli and cauliflower mix.  I'll have to look up the calories for the chicken breast, but that should be about 415 calories or so, to bring my grand total up to 685.

I don't know what's for dinner.  But I can keep my portions down to make headway on what I am doing.

I also downloaded an exercise plan to add more consistency. It alternates the intervals I've been doing, with weights.

I'm going to watch a bit of Eureka and then go to bed.  Laterness & g'night.

1 comment:

E. Jane said...

Good luck with this, Lena! It sounds like a good plan, and that is more than half of what we need to do to achieve our goals--good planning!