Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, May 3, 2012

May 3, Blah

I was doing fairly well for a portion of last week. Not perfect but making progress.

This week is just horrid. Tuesday was a cookout at work with cake, welcoming the people from the other office who moved to the building I work in.

Wednesday, one of my coworkers got a cake for our boss who graduated with an associates last saturday. Then we had Long John Silver for dinner. Fish, but greasy fish. My stomach complained about that one.

Today, someone had bought a cake from a fundraiser, but its just her and her husband at home, so she shared it with us.

Blah, I don't give up, I'm just frustrated with myself.

On the other hand, I managed to get the pedometer to be a bit more accurate by moving where I put it. 5800 steps yesterday and 7000 today.

I've also been having frequent panic attacks the last couple of days.

So... Tomorrow I start over. I need to find a breakfast that I can do without feeling hungry by 11.

I was writing for TB, and its late. I'll write more later.

Laterness & g'night.

No comments: