Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, May 27, 2012

May 27, Random stuff

Tonight I'm not taking much time to post.  I've been AWOL (again).  I am struggling (again).  But I have some thoughts.

I got a lot of information about degrees in nutrition from one of the Registered Dietitians I work with.  I haven't decided whether I'm going to go further than a degree, but I'm still looking into that degree.

Food, well I've been eating my feelings, or rather to not feel my feelings.  It stops today.  I have plans for what I'm going to eat tomorrow, and I should be able to stick with it, since I know what's planned for meals.  Between now and Tuesday, I need to come up with a plan for breakfast and lunch every day, to land at approximately 750 or 800 calories.  That gives me a few calories to play with for dinner and I'll be able to stay under 1500 calories.  That's my goal, since I seem to do well at 1500 for the moment.

Of course, this will also mean I HAVE to exercise every day.  I'm going to alternate days with the treadmill and elliptical at work. 

I also need to make time for my writing exercises.  I'm GOING to get the writing thing done within the year.

In the meantime, I so need to sleep.  The kids are up at first light, and swearing that it's late because 'it's daytime.'

Laterness & g'night.

No comments: