Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, May 6, 2012

May 6, Sunday

Started the journal today.  I wasn't feeling well all day either, so it was easier to stay in plan.  The only thing is the cake they insisted on making for my birthday.  Even though I knew it wasn't going to help my stomach, I had some.

I'm actually batting 0 for 3 today.  I didn't have enough water.  I didn't do anything today other than laundry, nap and read my bible.  I did okay on food, but I had cake. 

I need to cut out the sweets, I know this.  So that'll be my goal for this week.  I'm going to journal every bite.  I'm going to put my moods, though depression seems to top most of it.  I'm going to get enough water, and put extra steps in.  I won't be able to exercise at lunch, but I'll be walking to the post office with a full box to send my Marine.

I guess that's it for tonight.

Laterness & g'night.

No comments: